A blog about nothing in particular, with puns, drawings, and charts because I'm too lazy to write a lot.
All originial content by @DuckSauceGeoff

Monday, December 17, 2012

California to London in 5 Hours? Yep

How do you leave California, stop in Orlando, Warsaw, Versailles, and Paris, and get to London in 5 hours? Just stay in Kentucky.
Sure, a lot of cities borrow their names from famous international locations, but this is ridiculous. They're basically all on the same road. It's like Kentucky is saying, "Hey! Where y'all goin'? No need to go anywhere else - I got everything you want right here."


PS - No one is reading this anyway, but I still feel bad about not posting anything in 5 weeks. I've been crazy busy lately, so I had to take some time off. My bad.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the explanation regarding your absence, Geoff. I've been worried.

    ReplyDelete