A blog about nothing in particular, with puns, drawings, and charts because I'm too lazy to write a lot.
All originial content by @DuckSauceGeoff

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Here Goes Nothing...

Well, I guess I just started a blog.

I'm not sure how you got here (though I'm guessing you're lost), but since you are here, I guess I should tell you a little bit about myself: I’m Geoff, and this is my blog.  I’ve wanted to start one of these for a while and I finally decided to pull the trigger.  That’s about it.

So what’s this blog about?  I’m not sure, really.  What kind of stuff will I post?  I don’t know; I like to draw a little, so I’ll probably post some (bad) drawings.  A lot of things annoy me, so I’ll probably talk about those things pretty often.  And I’m forced to spend my days in a white collar prison (i.e. office) with people I wouldn’t otherwise speak to (i.e. co-workers), so I’ll likely use some posts complaining about that.  Aside from that, who knows.

Anyway, thanks for coming to the blog – I hope it doesn’t suck.  I mean, I know I can do better than at least a few of the clowns who put stuff on the internet.

So, assuming I actually stick with this ridiculous idea (you could call me a bit of a quitter), I hope you keep coming back.  I think this could end up being pretty cool.

So, here goes nothing…

No comments:

Post a Comment